If I haven't offended you yet, just keep reading.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter Fun

This winter has not been a good one, its cold and there is hardly any snow on the ground, as you will see in some of the pics we get desperate for entertainment of any sort.

Me and the kids playing with a bunch of wood scraps that I got for fire wood, Aiden wanted to build a temple so I decided to construct one modeled after the ancient Mayan architecture, you know like a pyramid.

Well after building the temple the next step is to make it bigger, and test its strength, and what better way to test it than with small children.

It didn't seem to be breaking so we tripled the weight.

This pic is also of a game I came up with called Extreme Piggy back ride, where you see how many people can climb on your back until your legs give out my max is 5.

Still standing, I wanted to drive my 4 wheeler on top for the next test but we just had the carpets cleaned and of course my clean freak wife didn't want tire marks on her freshly cleaned carpets.

The next morning we woke up to .065" of freshly fallen snow so we went to play before it melted away.

Aiden being dragged behind the 4 wheeler. It was really funny to watch him wipe out.


Even Laura tried it out.

Me and Chaz, Laura drug us through a drainage pond lined with gravel which didn't feel good on the ol rear end.

Later that day we went bowling at the miracle bowl in Orem.

Laura in her lucky zebra shirt she wears only when bowling, it gives her zebra powers.

Yesss! double turkey.

Charly girl had to use the automatic ball acceleration apparatus. That's a funny name I would have just called it a ball launcher.
Funny story concerning the ball launcher, sometimes when it was Chards turn I would grab an extra ball and roll it just after she would roll hers increasing the odds of a strike. Well it just so happened that the machine malfunctioned at that very moment (which I believe was due to a separate an non related issue perhaps caused by a sticking gas pedal or a software problem) nevertheless, the lady working there happened to see the incident and reprimanded me for double rolling even though I was clearly free from any guilt or wrongdoing. Well I learned a valuable lesson from this lady, that is that older, slightly overweight women do not look good in extremely short bleached denim mini skirts. In fact no women looks good in a denim mini skirt, Didn't they stop making those in the 80's?

3 comments:

  1. Well, speaking of the Miracle Bowl, Tyler and I were there about a month ago with some friends. I brought up when we were in St. George for Breann's wedding and we went bowling. You threw the ball down and hit the pin sweeper. The guy got mad at you and threatened to kick us out. You turned around and said, "That guy takes his job really serious." I'm pretty sure you are prone to get in trouble at Bowling allies. And usually they're by people that are 10 years less than you age. I finally read the pickle entry. It's pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like all bowling lane people are against me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing my denim mini every time I see you now.

    ReplyDelete