If I haven't offended you yet, just keep reading.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Charlie Brown

Well it has been a while since I have shared any special and precious experiences with you, so I thought I would share a very special short story with you that I like to call "Charlie Brown" I'm sure you will find this story very touching and heart warming.


Charlie Brown

When I was a young child I always thought the comic "Charlie Brown" looked very entertaining, I also remember seeing previews for the Charlie Brown cartoons like the Christmas, and Halloween ones. I always wanted to see them but never had the opportunity. After all what could be funnier than a boy wearing a yellow shirt with a zig zag, and his dog who sleeps on top of his house.

One day the elementary school that I attended had a book fair and amongst the large selection of books was a Charlie Brown book so I purchased it. From what I remember the book was basically a collection of "Peanuts" comics. When I got home later that day I began reading my newly acquired book. At first the book didn't seem very entertaining at all, but I continued reading assuming that it would get better or funnier (or funny at all) so I read on. After reading about halfway through the book my hopes having a good LOL were growing weak, nevertheless I continued on, hoping for a great ending.

After reading the entire book and not even so much as chuckling, I realized that Charlie Brown / Peanuts is the most boring comic and cartoon ever created. And that's why I strongly dislike Charlie Brown.

THE END  



2 comments:

  1. I cannot agree more. It's like the 60 minutes of comics…

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. oh fredford you kill me, but i agree. :)

    ReplyDelete