If I haven't offended you yet, just keep reading.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

CARVING PUMPKINS

After weeks of begging Aiden finally convinced us to carve pumpkins with him and Charly. So here are a few pics.


Aiden digging the guts out of his pumpkin and Charly just painting hers (its less messy)


I had Aiden draw his with a pen and I helped him carve it.


Now thats a scary Jack-O-Lantern. We ran out of candles and Laura wouldnt let me put her Sensy lamp in it so we had to use a birthday cake candle. They work fine but only last 3 minutes each.

Of course Charly had to have one as well but she wanted a Butterfly and I being an extremly artistic person (not) carved it. It took so long that everyone got bored and left.
All done! Here is my Charly girl with her sweet pumpkin. The butterfly only lasted 2 days before it wilted and turned into a blob. But it was cool while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. You definately have better pumpkin carving skills than I do. Looks awesome! Glad you guys started a blog!!

    ReplyDelete