If I haven't offended you yet, just keep reading.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

THANKSGIVING 2009

This year it was our year to go to the Beardalls for thanksgiving. Here are a few pics.


Hurry up with that Turkey I've been anticipating this meal for months.


Wow that's a lot of people, I hope there is enough food.



Whats this you ask? well this is the perfect dinner roll, and its creator Marc.


My Laura getting her grub on.

I'm glad I don't have to clean up! Mmm that roll looks good.



Aiden, Keyton, and Conner trying to play on the computer.

Charlittle and Ash climbing all over the Beardalls beloved antique piano, someone should get them down, oh well.


Who has time for a nap? After dinner all the real men went and played paintball.


After loading down with turkey and countless rolls what better activity than paintball! Me, Marc, and Cole getting ready for some sweet action.




Marc, Cole, Me, and Nick. Korey came to but had to leave early for work.




We spent an hour building a sweet course and by the time it was done it was to late to play. It was one sweet course I wish you could see it unfortunately I sent my camera home with Laura.



Game Time

Traditionally in the evening we engage in some intense gaming, it gets crazy at the Beardalls





The Poppy, master of the white board.



All that gaming can really take its toll. Whats up with the Cheez-Its in your hair?



Charly, and Ashlinda are always hyper.



Later Cole and I had a small disagreement. He said that sprite and 7up tasted the same, and I disagreed so we had Laura administer a taste test. The first test turned out inconclusive.



Cole and Grammy
On our second test we used 4 different samples 2 of each and this time we were able to mach them up and distinguish between the two proving that I was right and they indeed have different and distinct flavors sprite being the more desirable.





3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm pretty sure Mom is the stuffing queen still. She just makes the best stuffing. She's out of control. Don't forget about the gingerbread house party. Or else. You dont want me to threaten your lives. Seriously. You'll regret it. Okay I was just kidding. That totally sounded creepy. We can still be siblings right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're freakin hilarious. I'll pretend I didn't notice your failure to mention our absence and how much we were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fred, I think you may be one of the funniest bloggers out there.

    ReplyDelete