If I haven't offended you yet, just keep reading.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trick or Treat

Every Halloween our street does a "Trunk or Treat". Typically I oppose trunk or treat because they are so boring and always take place in a boring church parking lot. This trunk or treat is different it still has that classic trick or treat feeling with two to three times the people per block. So the kids can go up and down the street and come back with a full bag of candy to share with me.




Our sweet costumes. Laura didnt want to put one on so she put on cat ears and a tail. Aiden was a star wars dude im not sure who, arent they all the same? Charly girl was a cute little Witch, she didnt want to wear her hat. I was a cowboy my bro in law Korey lent me the getup.



Laura stayed back and passed out treats to all of the Spooks.




The kids and I made the loop with hopes of returning with a monster load of candy.




Each time we trick or treated Charly girl would somehow manage to get two treats from each person. Thats the price you pay for being cute I guess.







Afterwards our ward had a party at the church and the kids played a few games.

This is me and Laura at a Halloween party the night before. What a sweet belt buckle!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I'm glad you guys started a blog. You make a studly cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cowboy look fits you well. ;-) I wish our block would do the type of trunk or treat yours does!! Genious!!

    ReplyDelete