If I haven't offended you yet, just keep reading.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS



So this morning Corey and I were in my truck waiting for Mike to get in, as he climbed in we were instantly struck with a powerful blow from behind. This however was not a typical blow by a hand or fist it was far worse, we were struck by a wave of gut churning stench. After overcoming the nausea I quickly recognized the smell and realized that Mike had been eating Kipper snacks (canned fish)for breakfast. Although he had completely finished eating before entering the truck, the smell stuck to him and my truck reeked of fish. After riding for a few miles with the windows down we could no longer tolerate the cold and had to roll them up and breath in the toxic fish fumes, the smell stayed in my truck till noon.
Although I don't condemn the eating of canned fish, I definitely disapprove of them being eaten before sunrise. Mike said that he was planning on eating a can in my truck but thought it would make me mad (I don't know what would make him think that)so he left the opened can in his car all day. Mike has been known to eat some nasty things for breakfast (like chili cheese hot dogs) but this one definitely takes the cake.

2 comments:

  1. Gross. I have had some weird things for breakfast, but that's nasty! Is this the guy who used baby powder for his chafing legs?

    ReplyDelete